Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Since the last time......

Since the last time I blogged....
  • I have worked shit loads of hours. I mean like loads, more than usual even.
  • I hid from Glynis when she came into ASDA.
  • I've had a laugh with Adrien. Lol. It was funny. He has a huge phone, you know like a really old on and there was a group of us sat making fun of him.
  • I got excited about the snow! I love it.
  • I brought a new fish, he's a sucky fish which eats all the crap in the tank called Lee. Fred and George are still alive :P
  • I've been ice skating for the first time ever. I sucked. But I got all the way around unlike some people *cough* Kerry *cough*
  • I was the bestest bowler. Lol. I rule. But I may be scarred because of it. I have a weird cut thing on my thumb.
  • Apparently all the second years on the DCE passed the exam according to Sam, and that's the first time it's happened, maybe coz they took it in January and not November.
  • Maria and her new boyfriend Jack (who is very nice) have become the talk of the store and apparently I'm an authority on the subject. Well people keep asking me about it anyways.
  • The sleeping arrangements for Disneyland have changed about a million times. Now it's back to me, Kat and Becky sharing and Maria is sharing with Jack, apparently it wasn't their idea though. Hmmmm
  • I've bitched about people more than usual.
  • I didn't go to Club Ice on Saturday in the end. I'm still not sure whether I wanted to. Lol I was just too tired.
  • I've run out of things to say. I need to start doing this properly again.

No comments: