Ahhhhhh. In 12 hours I'll be on my way to the airport. I think I'm packed.... I think. Hmmm.
This week has been an alright one. Works been ok. I've pretty much actually done nothing. I know big surprise! But seriously last Sunday I actualy don't know what I did. The rest of the week has been me and Anita running together which is always good.
Tuesday me Clare Lydia and Katy went to have an Indian. It was a pretty good night. We didn't drink but were all rather quite hyper. Lol. It's something we should really do more often....
Thursday I went out with Pete and Emma. We went to teh cinema and watched Night at the Museum. Me and Emma wanted to watch Happy Feet but Pete wouldn't cos he's mean. : ( They keep telling me that I should go and work at Virgin. Then told me I should go for Emmas old job, it's kind of like make up your minds.
It was my last day at work for three weeks yeaterday. It was really weird you'd think that I was going for months not weeks. It was all hugs and stuff. :) More than usual anyhoo. Lauras quite upset about the whole me and Lydia not being there thing, added to the fact that Clare's leaving and Lidies on nights now... Hmmm. Anita said she's gonna cry... Cos she's got no one to take the piss out of wit her breaks... And she hasn't got her bitch! Lol.
We invented a new thing at work this week. Lorraine was being and idiot and found a bin lid on a till. She put it on her head and goes. "what am I?" I was going to say idiot but then she lifts up the flap and goes "im a knight" It was so funny. She was going on about josteling which was actually jousting. Anyhoo we decided that we'd use mops for the pole things and a cutlery tray for a shield and then use the scooter things for horses. Lol it was really funny.
I need to like go have a bath and stuff and then I'm gonna go watch CSI. Cos I love it at the moment.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment