Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Mirror Shows Many things

So yeah. Things have been a little fucked up.

I'm not quite sure why.

I've just become sort of detatched from everything.

I don't know why, but I don't like it.

Erm yeah, I think work is better, I'm getting on with Sue anyway. Well kind of. We had a one- to- one and cleared the air. Yeah our working relationship is getting better and I'm trying to be positive about it. So *shrugs*

Things in the family are ok. Well better than ok when you consider the way we were a couple of months ago. We have like movie nights once a week and everything. Yeah.

Erm yeah

2 comments:

charcoalfeathers said...

I did wonder about you being okay, seeing as i haven't really seen you online much any more, and this prolly explains those times in Asda before.

Movie nights sound fun, even if it is with the family. Though, you're family are rather nice n stuffs. You should blog about the movies you watch :p

Take care yeah?
x

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.