Crazy week! I can't believe that Christmas is over and done with. Craziness.
Quite a bit has happened, kind of anyways.
*Midnightness-was cool. Actually did work for a change!! Yeah I know it's amazing!!! Adrian made me do change runs and work BWS and stuff. Not waht I signed up to do, was expecting to do absolutely nothing, but it wa still pretty good.
*Steve- The whole thing is rather confusing. Yeah. I think half of the store thinks that we're together and tbf even though we're not we're doing nothing to convince anyone otherwise. He moved to chilled last week so he's not on the department any more but I think that we actally spend more time together than when he was.
He came out with us on Saturday night, originally I wasjust going to walk into town with him and his mate because apparently I shouldn't have been allowed to walk around on my own at midnight. Anyhoo his mate bailed on him and we went ofr a drink with Adrian and Manager Steve, Adrian had been trying to convince me to come for a drink all night and then her offered to pay so who am I to say no?!
Anyhoo went to Destinations and had a drink or four. The guy behind the bar gave us all a shot and then decided that he wanted to have one with me, he comes into work everyday and buys ice and stuff and give me a hard time.
Manager Steve and Adrian left after a bit and me and Steve went to meetr the girls in town. I think everyone got the wrong impression, and Heidi kept going on about how we made a cute couple.
Went to Snooker club. Met with Anita and she insisted that she had a chat with Steve about me and him. Unfortunately she can't remember it.
Went home about half two. And considering I'd only been out for about 2 hours I had a pretty good night.
*Midnight till eight- May have actually been the best shift of the year. I did bugger all all night. I mean I know I don't usually do that much but I mean seriously. I had about ten phone calls all night and half of those were 'can you come and chat?' Spent most of the night walking around the store talking to whoever I found on the way round mainly Lee, Jaime, Lindie, Pauline and Steve. It was one of those nights when almost everything was twisted to be dirty, if it wasn't already that is. I was so glad when eight came around though, Adrian gave me a balloon! Lol. He'd been telling me I was like a child earlier in the week and so it seemed very apt. I passed Sue on the way out and she was like "Oh Naomi I was hoping I would cath you, I need to have a word." I was just thinking 'shit what did I do?' But no she thanked me for everything I'd done and gave me a bottle of wine- She'd brought one for all of the runners. Which is really nice and we all felt quite bad cos we've been bitching about her all week.
*Christmas eve- Went to bed for like two and a half hours, then got up and went to the pub to meet up with Anita, Kirsty and Robbie. It was really nice. We had some lunch and a drink and just chatted. It's always quite nice when It's not about getting as drunk as you can as fast a you can.
Went home at about five. Tried to have another nap but couldn't then went round Clare for a Chinese. Which again was very nice. It was me, Heidi, Laura, Clare and her parents. Had a couple of drink then went into town. t was heaving. I didn't stay out long cos I was dead and was home before midnight.
*Christmas Day- Was extremely quiet. Me and Laur got a Wii for Christams which is tres cool. Erm yeah got a few other bits and pieces. So yeah. Quietness.
*Boxing day- Has been much of the same really.
*Adrian- Went into hospital sometime on Christams eve, they think it may have been a heart attack. He was so excited it the morning when we finished because it was Christmas, and he was calling me a big kid! It was quite a shock because he was fine a eight in the morning, but yeah, I hope he's ok.
*Photos- I actually managed to upload a load onto photo bucket which for me is amazing!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay photos and an update
lovely lovely
you've been busy missy, but yes, wiis are great fun and i'm jealous.
plus you+steve=love
aww :P
I know, it seems like it when it's all written down, and that's not even half of what I've done, but at the time it really didn't feel like alot's gone on.
But me + Steve = confusion
*nods*
hehe
hopefully the confusion turns to looooooooove.
Post a Comment