Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New year

So here's 2008. Despite the fact that I keep putting 2007 on everything. Lol yeah.

*New years eve- Was fab! Lol I was a wee bit drunk but it was all good. Went around Clares at around half six and started drinking, had the meal in Chicago Rock which considering how much we paid for it was really good! The champange sorbet wasn't too good but I'm not sure whether that was because of the fact that Heidi and Laura thought it would be a good idea to put wine in mine while I was in the toilets! Champange slushie anyone! Lol. But yeah it was a really good night and we wnt home pretty early considering everything- me and Heidi were home by 2 and had a ledgend of a taxi driver who only charged me to Heidis house and not from Heidis to mine.

*Work- Has been interesting this week. For various reasons. Erm Sue is annoying the hell out of me already this year and we're only on the 4th. If she's starting as she means to go then I'm going to loose it. I'm missing Anita as well. She's been on holiday for the past two weeks, lucky moo. But yeah, always miss her when she's off.

*Naomi + Steve = Naomi + Steve- Yep. We made everyones new year apparently. But yeah. It was halfway around the store Wednesday, so much for having a semi private private life.

No comments: