Saturday, February 09, 2008

You either stand or you fall...........

OK I am like officially rubbish this year. It's not even that I've been too busy to blog. I just, haven't, I've got major writers block on it. I know what's happened an I know what I want to say, the words just aren't coming out.

Nothing much has happene over the past few weeks.

My laptop is officially fucked up. I have now ordered a pretty pink one from Dell and am quite excited about it. Lol

I haven't been out in three weeks! Lol. Am out with the girlies tonight. :D It's the first time the four of us will have been out together all year, so am looking forward to it.

Work is workish *shrugs* I really don't know what else to say about it really.I'm struggling, not as in being able to do my job, I can do that. Just I don't know, keeping everyone happy. That sounds lame but it's the only way I can put it really. I just don't seem to be able to do right by some people (in their opinion) and I just don't know what else I can do. *shrugs* I just don't know how to put it.......

I worked like a stupid amount of hours this past week, but have the weekend off so it's not so bad.

Lalalalala

Relaxed my hair today, finally. It was really annoying me cos it was neither curly nor straight and just wouldn't do what I wanted it to so argh yeah. It's better now. I'm sure there will be photos of it floating around in the not so distant future.

Erm yeah I don't really know what else to say. Not alot has happened so yeah.

1 comment:

charcoalfeathers said...

About time! :P