Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm a bitch

Yes I am! Lol. It's just that I can't wait for someone to tell Nila that the kiosk delivery wasn't done yesterday. She doesn't like Nina that much at the moment so I just want to see her reaction if and when she finds out Nina didn't do it. *smiles sweetly* I just think it would be amusing. Lol. But seriously she has annoyed so many people lately, me included (alot) so erm yeah. Oooo Drama. I think there may be fire works.

I feel; quite crappy today. I don't know if it's because I'm tired or if I'm ill or just because I've had a bad day. *shrugs*

I paid my deposit for Disney and I have a lovely orange card. I wanna go to the ASDA bingo thing which is sometime next month coz one of the prizes is a trip to Disney, something to do with getting a frre space for every 20. Anyhoo I want to win it. Or Caroline, she said that if she won it she'd seel it to me for £70, which would save me £70 so I wouldn't complain. Lol. Maria's coming now so no trying to wind her up by getting pictures with Tigger. There's still Stitch though :P

Work is just blah at the moment. I practically live there. I've done nearly 50 hour weeks for the last couple of weeks. I need a break, a couple of consecutive days off. Lol, but if I don't do that then I won't be getting money and I need money. I just stupid.

I'm finding this really hard to write so I'm just going to stop now, I've been trying for a coupld of hours now and I haven't got very far. Lol

Ps. Does anyone want to see Brokeback Mountain?

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Meeeeeeeeeee. I wanna see it.

Oh and no, dont get a photo of stitch, thats mean :(