Erm yeah so I've been lazy and not updated for aggggggggggges, but then not really much has happened really. But someone *cough* Jo *Cough* moaned at me so here you are.
I'm definately going to Disney now. I'm sharing with Becky and Kat and possibly Maria if she makes her mind up. I'm really excited and it's not till November. Some poeple *cough* Pete *cough* seems to want to make it a three day piss up. Ummmm no. Me and Becky have decided that we aren't going to go on any rides that go over five foot after we watched Final Destination 3 on Wednesday and before everyone dies on the rollercoaster Maria decided to sat "Space Mountain" Hmmmm not the best thing to say.
I have worked 98 hours in the last 2 weeks. Fuuuuuuuuuun. You know one of those "well it sounded like a good idea at the time" things, it never sounds that much from day to day but altogether it adds up. I'm just stupid. But then again I hardly did anything for almost a month so *shrugs*
I can't think of anything else to say right now. I'm going to go into town and stuff. I may update again later.
Ps. Fred and George are still alive.
Pps. Jo should update her blog :P
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pussy :P
I still wanna go on rollercoasters after watching that movie.
Oh and like where are the pictures?
Post a Comment