Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thing Kate sent me

1 MINUTE AGO: Sat in front of the computer
1 HOUR AGO: Sat in front of the computer
1 DAY AGO: Sat in front of the computer (I sense a pattern)
1 YEAR AGO: Sat in fr- Ok I was a college, Probably happier.
I LOVE: Lots of people in different ways
I HATE: no one I don't think
I FEAR: Needles
I FEEL: Me-ish
I HIDE: Secrets
I MISS: Lots of people
I NEED: Sleep, another job and my free text messages back
I KNOW: Lots of things, lol
I THINK: Too much

-----------------------------------

FIRSTS..
First piercing: Ears
First credit card: Don't have one, but plan to get one for next year
First musician/artist you remember hearing in your house: I dunno

LASTS..
Last big car ride: Dunno, haven't really gone anywhere in a car for a while (Jo we have to drive and visit Lora sometime)
Last movie seen in theaters: Just like Heaven with Jo and Kerry
Last food consumed? Um, I cherry bakewell tart yoghurt
Last phone call? Um *checks phone* Angela
Last CD played: Erm Black Eyed Peas I think
Last film watched: Theres something more about Mary, I brought it in the sale over a month ago and only just watched it yesterday.

-----------------------------------

SHORT ANSWER..
I AM: Me
I HAVE: Lots of things
I LIKE: A lot of things
I WISH: For alot of things
I WONDER: About alot of things (yes a thing theme here)
I SING: Badly
I AM ALWAYS: Happy (yes I am, honest)

FAVOURITES..
NUMBER: 5
COLORS: Purple
DAY(S): I don't have one
MONTH: December
SEASON: Autumn

------------------------

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED: Yes
HELPED SOMEONE?: Yes
GOTTEN SICK?: No
GONE TO THE MOVIES: No, was supposed to go last night but didn't
SAID I LOVE YOU: No
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No, I haven't written any proper letters in ages
TALKED TO AN EX?: No
MISSED AN EX?: No
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: Does a blog count? If so yes
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: No, I don't really do serious
HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yes

1 comment: