Sunday, April 02, 2006

Stuff

Umm..... I hate it when you have loads to say until you actually go to type it and then it all dissapears. Argh.

Well I haven't worked as much as I was for the past couple of weeks. Ok so I've still worked quite a bit, but only like 48 hours so um yeah.

Laura's going to Florida on the 21st. Two weeks of peace and quiet. Yay.

I've been asked if I want to be trained on the customer service desk at work. I kind of said yes, but no ones mentioned it since then so.... I laughed when Lorraine asked me, I thought it was funny that they thought I'm responsible enough to do it. But *shrugs* Loads of people seem to be leaving or it seems like it anyhoo, Racheal and Sue have left and Carolines going at the end of the month so yeah. But then we have loads of new people starting and they're kind of scary.

Angela asked me to babysit Theo for her like every Wednesday, so yeah I'm going to be doing that.

Apparently Wal Mart in Germany have banned staff from flirting and/or having relationships with each other. I think that would just be really amusing if they did that over here.

Me and Lindie were talking about Disneyland today. I really want to go now. : ( It's going to be so much fun. But apparently the drinking age "on park" is 21, and if you get drunk you get escorted back to your room by like french Disneyland police type people. Lol tat would be very amusing, as long as it wasn't me. Me, Kat, Becky, Maria and Jack are going to get a character breakfast as well, Omg we're so sad.

I think I'm kind of babbling now.

Christa worried me today, she said I had a bun in the oven : S ........

No comments: