I haven't updated all week so I just thought I should.
Did I say I had given up chocolate last month, well I did. A whooooole month without chocolate. Go me!
Anyhoo, woked quite a bit this week. Suprises!
It's been an ok week actually.
I mean wednesday I spen the morning blowing up balloons and doing assisted shops with people. A little old granny I helped tried to give me some money for helping her, I was like awwww but we're not supposed to take it so I didn't. But aww. I greeted for a while, I've done that a couple of time this week actually, I always feel such an idiot when I do it though, anyhoo this wierd woman just came up to me and started to ask me really random (and quite personal) questions. Then she goes "where are you from? Your English is good." I'm just there like wft? I mean you can't say that to people, it's rude. Stupid people. She wouldn't go away either, she just stood there. I was not happy, I only ranted to a c feqw people about it though.
I baby sat Theo on Wednesday. Awww, I love him he's so cute. I was expecting him to be abit iffy with me and stuff you know considering I wa\s the second person he's ever been left with outside the family, but he was a perfact angel. We sat and watched Ice Age twice and made play dough worms. Lol.
Laura was down Nan's this week. Peace. Lol. I was barely hime really so I didn't notice all that much. Monday me, mum and dad sat and watched Narnia after I'd finished work. It seemed to go on forever. It's an ok film but it just dragged a bit.
Saw Nan on Friday for the first time since I told her I was going away. She hadn't seemed too impressed by my decision to go travelling. But yeah she was fine, didn't say anything about it though.
I was trained on the customer service desk Wednesday and Thursday, then left alone on Thursday night (6:30- 9) so not happy about that, your'e supposed to have more than a couple of hours training on there. But nope I get chucked in at the deep end. I have however got ove my tannoy fear. I will now make announcements over the tannoy. Yay!
Today has been an endless cycle of bitching, assy customers, bitching, cheap skanky bread, bitching, stupid people annnnnd bitching. Hmmmmm lovely.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lmao...i nearly died just reading the title ahahahahahahahahaha.
It so wasn't funny. I was highly offended, well kinda. Ok so I would have laughed if I wasn't trying to be offended. Erm yeah that doesn't really make that much sense. Yar.
Well yeah, it's pretty offence in your sense but to me thats like overly funny. Some people eh.
Ok it is kind of funny.
You know like the guy who asked if I was American.
Some people are odd.
lol.
Racists.
Racists.
Racists go to Asda!
Be scared. You have weirdo's in there.
I have a stalker. Actaully I have a couple, wierd old men. Ew.
Post a Comment