Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I <3 Torey Hayden

*smiles* I have the new Torey Hayden book. I've read about 150 pages. You know I have loads of other stuff to do but I've basically just sat reading that book for most of the day. Oh well. I love it. She is an amazing woman.

I was quite dissapointed that Chris didn't win X Factor. I mean come on. But Lucy did kind of deserve it after her midweek turn around. But yeah.


I'm really tired at the moment. Yes I know, "It's because you worked too much" but yeah. I went to bed at like 10:30 last night and woke up at 9:30 this morning but that was just coz my mum chucked my Amazon stuff at me. Damnit why didn't she just let me sleep?

Pay day Friday. Thank God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you get from amazon????

plus my pay day Friday too yayayaya

Troubled Angel said...

Yay for pay day!

I got a couple of books and dvds.

Troubled Angel said...

Yay for pay day!

I got a couple of books and dvds.

Anonymous said...

where are????????

Troubled Angel said...

Where are what??