| My ex... | Is and ass |
| Maybe I should... | Become more decisive |
| I love... | Lots of thing |
| I don't understand ... | Everything |
| I lost my... | self |
| People would say that I'm... | An idiot |
| Love is... | Blind |
| Somewhere, someone is... | Sneezing |
| I will always... | Looooovvee Yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu, erm, wonder |
| Forever is... | A very long time |
| I never want to... | Grow old.... |
| When I wake up in the morning... | I don;t want to get up |
| Life is full of... | crap |
| My past is incredibly... | fuzzy |
| I get annoyed when... | I don't know something |
| Parties are for... | Drinking |
| I wish... | upon a star |
| My dog is... | A pain |
| My cat is... | dead |
| Kisses are the worst when... | you don't get them |
| Tomorrow I'm going to... | work. oooooo suprises |
| I really want... | To know what I want |
| I have low tolerance for people who... | are ignorant |
| If I had a million dollars... | I'd be rich |
CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS! |
1 comment:
Thief
Post a Comment