Wellllll........ I dunno. Should I? I don't know........
Anyhoo work has been ok. Same old smae old and all that jazz. Bit dodgy last night. I think we're setting a bad example to the new people. We seem to be bitching and having very dodgy convos. Like about my "sex line voice" which I don't have. And just random stuff......
Christmas party on Sunday. Yes in November, its ASDA what do you expect? Anyhoo I got a new top. Its black and sparkly and floaty. lol And I'bve got some heels coz the top needs heels as silly as that sounds. So hmmm drinks are bogof so I may fall and break something :S
Erm Pete and Emma are going to Virgin :( They start next Thursday and they're leaving on Tuesday. I have the number in my pocket.. They want me to go with them. I should. It's more money and stuff but... I don't know... Hmmmm.... Anita thinks I'm going to end up like her and be there in 15 years or something. I need to get out. Thing is if I do it now then peoples are gonna thinkits cos of Pete, well Lydia already thinks that and true him and Emma think I should, but I'v been considering it for ages.... Blah. Maz and Kat locve it, best thing they've done... SO I dunno.....
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment