NOW
Is your hair up?: Yes
Is your phone right beside you?: No. Actually I don't know where it is :S
Do you have a bf/ gf?: No
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: Yeah
Do you have plans for tonight?: Finish watching Lord of the Rings and then sleep. Lol
Are you wearing makeup?: No
Are you wearing chapstick?: No
Are you cold?: A bitAre you tired?: Yes
Are you excited?: An ickle bit
Are you watching t.v.: not yet
Are you wearing pajamas?: No
Who's the last person you IMed?: Jo
Who's the last person that called you?: Prolly mum
PAST
Anything you regret?: Not majourly
Ever lied?: Erm....... No?
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: Yeah
Ever spit at someone?: Not that I can remember
Ever kick something living?: Yes..... At kickboxing
Ever had your nails done?: Yea
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: No
THE WEEK
Had any plans last week?: Last week? Yar going to Disneyland
Who did you see most last week?: Becki
Was last week interesting?: Yeeeeep
TODAY
Have you cussed?: Maybe a little
Have you yelled at someone?: No
Have you gotten mad at someone?: Yea
Have you cried?: No
Have you called more than 3 people?: No
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Yeah
Have you eaten anything gross?: No
SPILL YOUR GUTS
First thing you did this morning?: Try to go back to sleep
Last thing you ate?: Cheese and Bacon Pasta
What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: Japan
What's annoying you right now?: Nothing
What's the last movie you saw?: I'm watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers atm, does that count?
Do you believe in long distance relationships: I did, but I don't now......
Where is the last place you went?: Work?
Who is the last person you called?: Pass
Been cheated on?: No
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?: Doubtful
Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): Love
Do you wish on stars?: Yea
Does it work?: Nope
When did you last cry?: Few days ago
Do you like your handwriting?: Hate it
Are you a friendly person?: No I'm a bitch! Nah- I hope I am....
Are you keeping a secret from the world?: No
Whose bed did you sleep in last night?: Mine
What color shirt are you wearing?: Pink
Do you have any pets?: Yep
What is the color of your bedsheets?: Lilac
What were you doing at 9 last night?: Home
Last person you talked to: Mum
When is the last time you saw your dad?: About half anf hour ago
Look to your left, what's there?: Window, bookshelves and fishies
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yeah
Ever cried on your friends shoulder?: Yeah
What song makes you cry?: Stop Crying Your Heart Out always makes me cry harder.....
Are you a normally happy person?: No I'm a grumpy cow! Yep, normally overly happy
Is your self-esteem low?: Erm.....
What color are your eyes?: Brown
Long or Short Hair : Middleish
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment