Pete actually picked me up early. I was just only ready when he called me to ask if he was out side my house. He wasn't though cos he's a pleb. Anyhoo he found me and I had to go stand out in the cold so that he coud find me.
Got there. We sat at a table and the table filled up.... Then I remembered that I should have saved seats for Lydia, Laura and Claire.... Oops. They ened up upstairs on what we ened up calling the twinkles and wrinkles table. Lol.
The food was alright. We all talked and laughed and bitched like we do..... Lou and Barb decided that they'd take some picture on their phones....... I managed to dodge most of them and then Barb was like "oh lets take a picture of the happy couple" and I was theree like "who?" And guess who it was.... Me an Pete. Yeah. Ok......
Secret santa.... i got a grow your own sex toy and a willy bath bomb. :)
We left quite early really. Pete was tired and grumpy so he wanted to go so yeah. I had to go too. Clare suggested that we stop in a layby on the way home..... erm no.
Anyhoo some piccies....





We're going out on Friday to babth for Lindies 18th birthday. We're doing "gangsters" Lol like you do. I got a hat today. It's quite cool it's like pin stripes and sequins... I need a pink tie..... I think Pete might have one.... Hopefully he'll text me back and let me know otherwise I'm going to have to buy one :(
No comments:
Post a Comment