Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blah blah blah

Hmmm. *shrugs* I'm not really sure what to say.

I went shopping yeaterday with Clare and Lydia. I was a very good girl I only brought stuff that I actually needed. I brought a wash bag, gloves, bag and toothbrush case in H & M and thats it. Oh yes I am a good girl.

I did nothing last night apart from watching half of High School MMusical which isn't actually half bad suprisingly. Pete rang me to find out what day we're supposd to eb going out dispite tha fact I told him several times. But he's male and useless so what should I expect. Think me him and Emma are going and watching a movie and stuff so yeah don't know what nthough.

Work was ok today. It was actually quite busy. But blah. I might be able to drop Sundays though :) Trace is going OOH sooo theres no runner on a Friday night and Adrian wants to look at my hours and because Anita will kill me if I drop any other day I have to drop Sundays. It makes sense to me.

No comments: