1.When drunk, I:am a fool
2. Do you talk about Religion or Deep meaningful thoughts:I think I have done in the past.......
3. Do you Cry?I don't think I have
4. Do you get Angry?Not really
5. Do you Vomit?yeah
6. After 7 beers you are?Don't drink beer
7. After a shot of 151 you are?A what?
8. Your favorite drink is?Atm Archers and lemonade
9. Tequila does what to you?Makes me happy.....
10. Whiskey makes you?Uky
11. Who do you drink with?Anyone
12. Vodka?Yar
13. Do you smoke when you drink?Nope
14. On the rocks or straight up?On the rocks
15. Do you Pass OutNo never
16. Do you drink girly drinks?Yeah
17. Do you drink alone?No
18. Worst drink you have ever had?Some weird thing that was like Jack Daniels coke, samubucca, and some other stuff i can't remember........
19. Do you play drinking games?Sometime
.20 Drunk phone calls to anybody?No
21. Drink and drive?No that's fucking stupid
22.What IS YOUR FAVORITE BEER?Don't have one
24. What is your favorite shot?Cream Egg Corkys
26. Are you a lightweight when it comes to drinking?Sometimes
27. Do you like the drinks with the little umbrellas?Yeah
28. Do you ever drink Bacardi Silver?Notif I can help it
29. Do you like frozen drinks?Yeah
30. Do you drink liquor straight?Sometimes
31. Have you ever drank a jagerbomb?No
32. Are you drunk right now?No
33. Do you consume more than 2 alcoholic beverages a day?Sometimes
34. Do you drink a lot of wine?More than anything else
35. When's the last time you drank?Last Friday night
36. Puke at the bar?Not at the bar no
37. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?Erm yeah
38. Do you get hangovers?Yeah sometimes, normally when I don't actually drink that much
39.Name someone who will repost this?Don't know
40. Ever been streaking while drinking?No
41. Hot tub/pool naked because of alcohol?No
42. Failed any college courses due to alcohol alone?No
43. Ever hooked up w/ more than 1 person in a night because of alcohol?No
44. Ever woken up & said "dude where's my car?"No
45. Ever carried someone up & down the same flight of stairs due to their drunkenness?No
46. Have you ever taken the shirt off your back to clean up a friends puke?Erm no
47. where'd it go??
48. Puked in a friend's house?No
49. Ever drank more beers than years?Lol no
50. Ever get arrested for drinking or while drunk?Nope I'm a good girl!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment