Hmmm. Fun packed weekend at ASDA. Lol.
Erm. Well yeah.
Friday me and Barbara were talking and she started talking about being told that she could swap one of her days and was like, "I could do a Saturday" Which would mean that a) she'd be on a chck out cos me Kirsty and Anita run Saturdays (which I really don't see happeneing) or b) she'd run and one of us would get pushed out which more than likely would be me. Ooo fun. But apparently she's happy doing Sundays thank God.
Omg and more fucking issues with Meric. He frigging practically shouted at me in front of customers. Trying to tell me how to do my job. I mean wtf? I know what I['m doing and I know for a fact he wouldn't have said what he did if it wasn't me.
Saturday was goodbut crappy.
I think we could be over staffed on a Saturday. Having 20 people contracted till 6 seems a bit excessive to me. I mean most day there aren't that many collegues in all day so..... NMot that I'm complaining or anything though, it makes a nice change.....
Christa asked me wha was going on with me and Pete. Hmmm yeah. That I don't get. She's not really in on all the gossipy bits on checkout amoung that younger people so yeah. Actual serious question. Aparently she's always wondered. Hmmm.....
I spent A couple hours dong till cuhecks on and off all aftenoon. I finally know how to do them. Kirsty showed me last week. Lou was going to show me in Novembery time but "never got round to it" So yeah. The only problem is the scales are bust. Yeah that's great. Adrian still got me to do 6 more after we worked it out. Blah. That was a bit of a waste of an afternoon.
Had my first real hoo ha with a collegue. Ha. Lewis was shouting at me across checkouts. He was in a shit cos Adrian kept in indoors instead of him going outside portering. Ha. He couldn't skive. Which is basically what he said. He was shouting at me so I ignored him and Darren had a word with him and made him appologise to me. Yeah I don't think he'll like me today. I wasn't in but I left a note with what adrian wanted to happen today. Including Lewis being on SCOT, apparently he threatened to walk out earlier. I don't know if he did or not and won't till I go in on Tuesday and get the gossip from Barbara and Anita. Lol
Me and Laura got a pizza made in the deli and they cooked it for us. So we had pizza and wine down in the canteen. Sara and Darren walked through and didn't say anything about it. I actually got through 2 days running and Sara not picking fault with me personally It has to be a record! Lol.
Anyhoo got changed and went to town to meet the others in Spoons. Had a drink. Then went to Coyote and met Anita Robbie and Dawn. Then on to courthouse which became a place of serious drunk talking. Lol. Me Kirsty and Anita had some serious conversations. Lol as serious as you can be when you're drunk anyhoo.
Went to the Snooker Club. Still a shit hole. Was there about and hour before me Sheena and Kirsty left and got food before coming home.
Woke up this morning and actually felt prtty good. I was quite suprised. And I have done fuck all all day.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment