Sunday, April 22, 2007

Check the meaning

Sooooooo......

-Clares birthday was quite cool. Everyone was dressed up and stuff. It made a change from the norm of sluttiness! Brought some great new shoes, buuuuuut likw the fanny that I am I brought them on the saturday morning wearing them out that night. Not the best idea. Yeah ended up walking around with no shoes on. Me Heidi and Megan ened up on a different bus back to trowbridge than the others somehow. There were these guys there and we were talking about Fromeys and webbed feet! Lol.

-Works been random. Usualness.

-Apparently I'm not going to heaven because I wouldn't sell the bird lady more than 2 loaves of bread. Yeah thanks Nina. Quite amusing but she was quite out of order.

-Bad news from Lydia. She might not be able to make it the whole 5 weeks in America. She doesn't think she's going to have enough money which is shitty. We're trying to work out what to do, I mean if she thinks I'm gonna be on my own then she might try to be there so I'm not alone but if she knows that the others are going then she might just think that we'll be fine cos there's three of us. *shrugs* Dunno.

- Had a "night in" last night. We were supposed to stay in have a drink eat pizza and plan. Yeah didn't quite work that way. We did drink. And we did eat pizza but we didn't pland and ended up in the courthouse. *shrugs* yeah don't know how that happened.

-Tired. have been for the last week or so. No matter how much sleep I seem to get. Blah.

-Yeah really don't know what else to say. Not alt has happened really.

-Ooo I am loving the song that Jo sent me- When you're gone.

No comments: