Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Down in the dumps

Yeah so I haven't updated in forever. Not much has really happened.

Went out for a meal last Tuesday. It was good. We all drank like a bottle of wine each. And were the last ones in the resturant. Oops. They were all stood around not so subtlely waiting for us to decide to leave. Lol. The we went to Chicago Rock which was completely dead. I mean there was us and another group......... and they left at 11:30ish we were still sat there at 12:30 chatting, by which time they decided to turn the msic off and the lights on. Think they wanted us to get out.

Friday we went to the courthouse for a drink and me Laura, Heidi and Clare ended up wearing the same shade of blue withe out realising. It looked like it was a theme. Jodie asked Saturday morning if it was...... We're now at the point where we're checking that our outfits are different colours! Lol.

Was supposed to go out Saturday night but didn't. Spent half the afternoon crying for absolutely no reason. I hate it. "What wrong?" "I actually don't know" Yeah.

Apparently I've changed..... and not in a positive way. *shrugs* I dunno.

My birthday on Saturday. We're having a barbeque. Well as long as it stays nice. A couple of people are staying and stuff as well, cos ya know they'll prolly be quite drunk. Lol.

Out with "the old crowd" next Saturday. Pete has already said he's going to get me drunk. Suprise. You know sambucca and everything, for "old times sake" hate the stuff, but yeah. Should be a really good night. Haven't been out with that lot for ages :D

No comments: