Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stupid Girls

So yeah. Not alot has happened lately. Work has been shitty as usual. Blah.

I'm really quiet tired all the time at the moment. It's weird. Also teary alot which I hate. There's really no reason for me to be. I mean things are pretty good for me at the moment.

Apparently I've changed and not postively. I dunno I mean I suppose yeah. But I dunno. *shrugs*

What is weird is that I've turned into a girl. Yes I know I'm a girl, bt yeah. I spent a load on make up earlier, a few months ago I wouldn't have bothered at all. I'm buying more heeled ahoes and stuff as well. I know it prolly sounds stupid but I just noticed it earlier and thought it was odd. Maybe it's clares influence. Lol.

Quiz night Saturday. My teams plan is to get drunk cos we're pretty mch not going to win anyhow so yeah. Everyone thinks we're drunks so we'll just prove them right.

Out with pee wee and emmy ems on Saturday night. Provided Pete actually remembers. He best do, I know Emma's deffo coming I talked to her earlier, but it would just be nice if the three of us just got together and did something. We haven't since January........

I really feel like just sitting here and writing absolute crap. Pretty much like I am now.

So yeah bye

No comments: