Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Since youv'e been gone.

Well it's been waaaaaay over a month since I updated. Yes I know I'm bad. Lol. It just hasn't been happening for me. It's strange cos I've had so much on my mind that it's seems so wrong that I haven't. Bt then it's easier to say nothing than to say something. Erm yeah.

Things have been shit between me and my dad. He's come over completely control freakish. Basically I went out one Saturday and wasn't home at 2:30 and he got "worried" He rang me 9 times in about 15 minutes. Seriously. He knows that I'd be perfectly safe cos I was going ot with the "grown ups" as well as the girls. But yeah. Apparently I've turned into a completely bitch who doesn't give a fuck abot her family and I'm being used by everyone I know. Especially Heidi, Clare and Laura. Oh and I have no mind of my own. And everything that I want is pointless. Yeah. Good times. Thing is he seems to think everything is ok. That he can just say that and the not mention it again becase now that he's put his opinion out there that's it end of. But it's getting harder and harder to ignore.

Quiz night was a disaster. I don't know if I mentioned we were having one but yeah. My team just ended p getting drunk and fucking off. I ended up leaving early cos I was crying. Only one person notriced I was gone. Yeah it's great to feel wanted. Yeah I haven't told the others why I actually left they just think I was tired. Blah.

I think I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. I feel like shit. I'm crying more and more. I'm putting it down to stress and over work. Hopefully all I need is a holiday. I know the shit with Dad is a big factor. But yeah.

We go next Saturday I mean wtf? I don't know where the time's gone.

So erm yeah. I don't think there much else. So yeah.

No comments: