Ok so I know I haven't updated for ages. Tbh I really don't know what happened it just wasn't happening no matter how many times I stared at the blank page. Blah.
Not alot has happened not to me anyhoo.
Clare and Heidi are coming to America, yep. I was feeling that I may as well set up a travel agents, or start charging commission anyhoo! But yeah. Heidi isn't moving to Yorkshire any more cos her ex is a twat. Think he's realising what he did now. So yeah. Anyhoo, we're not telling Lydia so hopefully it'll be a suprise as long as everyone keeps shush. So yeah, Kinda worried though cos neither of them like flying, Clare is already petrified. :S But it means we'll all be poor together over the next couple of months.
Work has been workish. Not doing tomorrow which is the first Friday I've not done since I came back from Japan dispite the fact I'm not actually contracted. Waiting for the phone call tomorrow when the realise, 2 weeks after I took my name off the rota, that I'm not coming in, they all kind of assume I'll be there and that's whats starting to annoy me. They're taking me for granted again and I can't be assed with it. Blah.
Easter was quite cool. Went out for Heidis non-leaving do on Saturday. Was sober, Ill and nearly passed out. Hmm great! On the plus side they gave us glow sticks in The courthouse cos we were dancing. :) Went to Nan's for sunday lunch. It's the first time I'd seen her since I went to Japan. It was quite nice. Then me Heidi and Clare went for a drink in the black horse. We just sat out in the sun and chatted which was cool.
Tuesday was Clare birthday. We all went round and ate and drank and stuff. It was quite a good night. I like nights where the object isn't getting as drunk as you can as quick as you can.
I'm quite looking forward to Saturday. Still not sure about the dress. I know It's ok but still. I haven't worn a dress since I was 11. Hmm. But it's Clare so I will. You know. If she can do flying I can do a dress.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wear it
it looks really good on you.
Post a Comment