So erm yeah I was bored and listened to the egg song earlier. I smiled all the way through!
*Work- So yeah, Went back to work Thursday. Antia was off and so was everyone else. Or atleast it felt that way. Apparently everyone is allowed time off Christmas week. It's bollocks. Me and Sue had a strong disagreement about hours and collegues and she still left me in complete and utter shit. But erm yeah. It hasn't been that busy, I was expecting a post Christmas rush cos there's sually one but nothing. Hmm. Oh well it's meant that I could skive a bit.
*New year- I'm going to Chicago Rock with the girls and others and we're having a meal and stuff. It's smart dress and I've brought a new top (surprises!) and stuff so yeah. Still not entirely sure whats going on yet and prolly won't know until just before we meet. So yeah.
*Illness- I've done nothing but cough and sleep today. Blah. Well it feels like it anyways. Blah. I may be an ickle bit ill. Not good.
*Friday night- My night out for the week. I wasn't sure about going out but yeah I did.
On Thursday Clare told me that I had to go out cos her friend Michelle was down from uni and so they were going out and I had to come out as well. Then she decided that they weren't going to go out and then she called me at work at like eight and told me that I had to get my ass out after work.
Steve came out with me after work and we met the others in Spoons. Gulped down a glass of wine in like a minute (very funky tasting wine at that) then we went to Courthouse. Stayed there a shile then went to Coyote.
Saw the guy who I was talking to on Heidis birthday in there. It was extremly weird and akward. He was just like "Hi how are you?" And then started asking me abot Steve and who he was. So erm yeah.
Clare and Michelle left quite early, leaving me and Steve. We sat and chatted and stuff I know vaguely what was said last Saturday between him and Anita and yeah.
Laura rang me at like ten past one- she'd been at the pig thing at the civic hall- and we went to meet her and I went home about twoish.
*CSI- The new season of CSI starts on the 8th. WHOO!!! Am like overly happy about it considering that its a TV show.
*Secret Diary- Is out on DVD on the 7th and I'm gonna buy it cos it rocked. Yar.
*Naomi+ Steve= one big question mark- That says it all really.
* Adrian- Is out of Hospital, he came out on Friday and he's ok, bt he's not going to be back for a while for obvious reasons.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss the egg song =[
Post a Comment