Sooooooooooo..... I haven't blogged in ages, loads seemes to have happened over the past few weeks. So I really should have blogged sooner.
*So first things first. Lauras brother birthday. Hmm. Well it could have been called Naomi and the four weirdos! Yep I pulled four very strange people over the course of the night. I always knew that the snooker club was a bad place!
So first off we have the short guy (Midget). Yep, started talking to me randomly fine, then wouldn't go away.
Then there was, what possibly could have been midgets friend, a guy in a black shirt (Bottom). He may have shoved his finger up my ass if I hadn't have been wearing jeans, never a good thing!
Than there was Al- something or other, (sleazy) I guy that remembered asking me something in ASDA and I thought I was really quite rude to him (he asked me where the ice was and I told him it was in the freezer in a really sarcastic tone) He erm became attatched to me, so much so that he was trying to stop me from dancing with the girls and Laura had to physically extract me from between him and the wall at he end of the night when he found me after I escaped him....
And then there was Stuart, yes the only one whose name I actually remember. Who would have been really sweet if it wasnt for the fact that he was off his face and could only just remember his own name.
So yeah, latest night out in ages, left the snooker club when it closed and went to favourite chicken for food cos it was the only place open. Peter ordered cheese burgers and got raw chicken burgers so instead of being rational about it Laura decided to throw them back at them. And so we ran out and got chased down the road by one of the guys. Good times. Lol.
*Erm the Christmas party. Yeah. The actual party was a bit of a disaster. N one got there til about 9ish and everyone was gone by half 11, which for an ASDA party is really bad. People turn up early and are there til the end normally. But yeah I had a good night anyhow.
Went straight out from work, with Abbey, Rachel and Steve. Went to Just So where the party was, it was dead so I had a drink and then went across to spoons to meet everyone else and had a couple of drinks, then went back over to just so.
I became the "official photographer" for the party, but for once was actually crap at it and concentrated on getting drunk rather than the picture which ended up being of the same people. So yeah. Drank, danced, ate. Left at about 11:30 with Abbey, Steve, Jaime and Rachel to go to the snooker club.
And that's where the fun began.
Met Laura and Clare in there- they'd gone to the courthouse in between. We danced. We drank. I don't think I brought half my drinks that night. Steve brought loads of them...... And paid for my coat. And we danced together for most of the night which has given people a very wrong idea at work. But apart from the dancing nothg happened.
* The past week has been very entertaining. Anita and Kirsty are really gunning with the whole Naomi and Steve thing. So much so that it's getting quite annoying.... Already. We are really playing it up though.
You can tell that Christmas is coming p as well. It's busier so people are more stressed out but at the sme time we're having more fun. Friday nights are back to normal, where we all mess around and have a laugh and everything.
*Christmas meal was last Sunday. It was great. We all had a laugh. Was even sat with Sue. Which was surprisingly quite fun. Although she may be worried about me and Kirsty working together cos we were bitching at each other all night, which is what we do. but yeah. She may also think that I'm drunken slut as well with all the stories that were being told about me. I mean yeah the were made worse than they were but yeah. And thanks to Anita Kirsty and Ali everyone who was ther now thinks that me and Steve are together. Hmm.....
We ended up singing Christmas carols and trying secret santa presents. Lol. Good times.
So yeah, I have my laptop back and have rambled way too much. I am going to be good and try to update more often. *nods* Yeeeep.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, Naomi's got a new lover. not that i can remember the name of the other one :P Kelly's brother. yeah.
Do you always attract the weirdo's?
Post a Comment