Work today was quite amusing really. I was on 8 tills in total I think in 5 hours as well as "rumbling" and doing baskets and put backs. Lorraine was picking on me though : ( She was mean.
They're doing a trip to Disneyland in November for ASDA people. The people last year really enjoyed it. I kind of want to go. I mean it would be pretty cool. It costs £169 for 3 days. Becki wants to go too and is on about getting like Kat and Maria to come too. I dunno. Maybe I'm trying to spread myself too thin if that makes sense, make too many agreements which are going to hit me financially, (lol) I dunno. Maybe.
I sorted through my college stuff that I had in one of my drawers. It was really weird. Its all gone now. Well most of it anyways. I found a DCE Crew comic things. Lol. One of the road trip ones. : )
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gooooooooo
And bring me back stitch stuffs :P
I have one of those comic things too...where you kill me =[ haha.
I'm sure I didn't mean to. Lora hits me in the one I found.
Post a Comment