Well, this year we aren't getting a bonus coz well I don't know really, but yeah. So Stuart our GSM (big boss blokey) decided (well someone else did) that it would be a good idea if we all went bowling. It was all paid for by ASDA so I wasn't going to complain.
Anyhoo, me and Angela got a lift down with Nina. We were waiting on the side of the raod for ages and she picked us up at 6:25, the bus was leaving at 6:30. So yeah everyone was waiting fro us. Oops. Anyhoo we went to Melksham, which didn't take that long and went bowling. Well all sat around for about half an hour drinking.
So erm I suck at bowling. Even with the barriers up. Problem one, no one was allowed the barriers up. Crap. I didn't do too badly though I won out of my team (what does that say about them?) Even though we came lastish out of everyone. Lol
I took loads of pics and I had fun. Me Katy Maria and Becki ended up talking about absolute crap (topics including chavs and chicken fillets) laughing our asses off and everyone looking at us.
I think they should do stuff like this more often. Everyone had fun. The only thiing is, is that people want the next thing to be ice skating. : / That would be interesting.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment