Friday, January 06, 2006

New Years

New years eve I went to work. I go in, it's really quiet. Do Judiths break, Then stand around and do nothing for ages.

I ran for a bit coz Anita decided to hand me the phone so that her and Adrien could have a little meeting thing about the whole challenge 21 thing coz we failed again. It was really quiet so I ended up standing around and talking to people.

They came back and I stood around some more. Then they put me on a till :( I was taken off for my break at about 3:30 then came back up and went in kiosk for about 5 minutes.

I did Adriens shopping for him and then went and put it in his car. Lol *shrugs* got me out of doing work. Then went back to the kiosk. There was a huge queue and three of us in there. Hmmmm. Then Becky came in and helped so yeah, not quite sure how that worked seeing as theres only two tills.

Then end of the day had majour dejavu (sp?) It was the same people as last week walking down again. It was weird.

Then I went to Kayleighs party. I didn't feel too great so yeah. I drank one plastic cup thing of this rum juicey stuff so it wasn't alcohol related either. The party wasn't great but the people were if you get what I mean. It was quite fun, me and Simon had a laugh anyways. But yeah I left early coz I didn't feel too great, so yeah.

New years day I went out nan's. Aaron and Sherene were out there too. That's fine, but Aarons like an amazingly hyped up Laura. You know so yeah. I ened up making Mechano with him. Yeah I've never done that before. He got really assy coz I hadn't finished it and it was taking too long. Yes and that's the point where I turned my music up. Yes I was quite glad to go home.

No comments: