1. What time is it? 10:10pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Naomi Margaret King
3. Nickname: Numni, Nums, Numa, Trouble, Nomi, Omie, Noddy, I Moan
4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 18
5. Date that you regularly blow them out: 5th May
6. Describe yourself: Meish
7.Pets: Dog
8. Eye colour: Brown
9. Hair colour: Black
10.Piercings: Ears twice
11.Tattoos: None
12.How much do you love ur job? So so much. Lol according to everyone else any ways. The only thing I love about work is the people
13.Favourite colour: Purple
14.Hometown: Trowbridge
15.Current Residence: At Home
16.Favourite food: Grapes
17.Been to Africa? No
18.Been toilet papering? No
19.Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: No
20.Ever been in a car accident? Nearly, Maz and the green micra, lol
21.Ever been on TV? Yep, I was interviewed on the news when I was 10
22.Sprite or 7UP? Sprite
23.Favourite Movie: Dunno
24.Favourite Holiday: Florida when I was 9
25.Favourite day of the week:Don't know
26.Favourite word or phrase: Atm, fiddles
27.Favourite Toothpaste: The green aqua fresh one
28.Favourite Restaurant: Don't really go to restaurants
29.Favourite Flowers: Lilys
30.Favourite Drink: Banana milkshake
31.Favourite sport to watch: Um I dunno
32.Preferred type of ice cream: Caramel
33.whats your favourte Sesame Street Character: Elmo
34.Disney or Warner Bros: Disney all the way. I was brought up on Disney stuff so yeah
35.Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: Mc Donnalds? I don't really eat fast food
36.When was your last hospital visit? forever ago
37.What colour is your bedroom carpet? Pink
38.How many times did you fail your drivers test? none. Yeah that makes me sound amazing, lol
39.Who is the last person you got email from before this? Michelle
40.Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
41.Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards: None, I'd have to go to lots of places
42.What do you do most often when you are bored? I dunno
43.Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest: Georgie
44.Most annoying thing people ask me: I dunno
45.Bedtime: Depends
46.Who will respond the quickest? No one coz I'm not sending it
47.Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: See above
48.Favourite all time TV show: I dunno, ummmmm....
49.Last person you went out to dinner with: Asda checkout people
50.Last Movie you saw at the pictures? Harry Potter, I think, maybe
51.What time is it now? 10:28, I got distracted
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment