Friday, January 20, 2006

More Stuff

The lady from up the road was found dead in her flat the other day, they're saying that she's been dead about a month. No one noticed. No one had seen her in a while so one of the neighbours phoned someone. She was dead over Chritmas and her daughters didn't notice. It's just really sad.

I told nan about my "little trip". I wasn't going to but she she keeps pestering me about jobs and learning to drive and stuff and I was just like "I can't afford it because I need to save up for going travelling" Then she got all "how are you going to live for x amount of time?" by working my ass off and saving now "why don't you get a job that lets you go around the world?" because it's not the same. If you get a job and go around the world you're working. That's not the point of travelling is it? Argh. Just because no one else in the family has ever done it, doesn't mean that I can't. Then I might go to uni afterwards, something else no one in the family has done, either side I think.

Anyhoo payday today, yay. Time to put more money away. I need to get a few bits and stuff though so erm yeah.

Me and mum are restarting kickboxing tonight. Lol should be amusing. I have a feeling Nick will pick on us. :(

No comments: