Tis my birthday in ;ess than a week. I shall have like 3 whole days off in a row. I haven't had that since like last year.
I'm having my hair done next Saturday, I think so anyways. I don't know what I'm going to have done though. I want sometjhing really notcibly different without like cutting loads off. Maybe some colour but that's quite scary. I don't know we shall see.
So Mel's back at ASDA. Yeah she was at her new job like 2 day before she quit. Now she's working in bakery. I saw Emma and Kady today. How strange. Emma working in a bank, although I think she could work in a nursery because she didn the level 2 thingy so I dunno.
Today was busy. Stupid poeple. Argh, I really start to hate people when I sat at a till. On the plus side me and Angela were both trying to organise this whole going out for our birthdays thing. Angela kept saying to people "do you want to come out for our birthday?" and so they were like "But it's not my birthday" lol, it was quite funny. Erm yeah.
Omg my dd is such an idiot. Rigt so Pete's surname is Church. So my dad has decided that it would be funny to ask him 1. how Charlotte is and 2. if he goes regular (would so have loved to have been there for that one) but today no, he asks Pete when he's going to marry me. Hmmmmm how about never?
Anyways. I was so weirded out today when I came back from one of my breaks. There's Racheal and Helen getting all excited and telling me that they have something for me. I'm like okkkkk. Turns out it's the phone number of some guy that I had served about an hour before I only remember coz I said some stuff that was twisted and ended up in fits of giggles. Anyhoo, he's old enough to be my dad so erm yeah. Go me! I may have erm "accidently" lost his number though. Whoops. I mean like seriously though. Damn Racheal. Helen would have lied and said I had a boyfriend. Lets just hope that he doesn't come in again.
So I have updated my blog for Jo like a good girl. Hard to believe I had it a year. Wierd. All Jo's fault of course : P. Now Jo needs to blog and watch some movie trailers so that we can decide what to go see.
I might get and early night now. Maybe.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooooooooooooo numni has an admirer
Post a Comment