Sunday, April 30, 2006

*hating people*

I'm really not liking poeple at the moment. Not like people I know but strangers and stuff. Well customers anyhoo. Some people are so stupid and snobbish.

Anyhoo, I had a pretty cool day today. I was only on a till for like an hour. I was like on desk, in kisok, I ran which basically in charge of the checkouts for about 40 minutes lmao. I like being in charge. Lol.

My stalker came in today (stalker not "admirer") He's odd. Erm yeah.

I don't know what to say now.

I have tomorrow off. Yay. But then I've got like a 3 day week next week. Go me.

Ooo and Simon should be coming on Saturday night. I've not seen him since new year. Yay.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Simon = Warminster bummie? yar?

Numni has loads of weirdo men who loove her in Asda...i think you should get his number so i can text him.

Troubled Angel said...

Well it should be in the rubbish at work if you want it.