But apparently I am!
Last night was the ASDA Christmas party in Chicago Rock. It was a fucking great night! It was the best ASDA party I've been to. I'm not quite sure why though.....
We met in 'spoons at 6:30. Well ish. I was gonna go down at 7 but Pete wanted me to go down at 6. So yeah. He agreed on 6:30 and I was told that I needed to be there then or I owed him a drink for every 5 minutes I was late.....
Anyhoo my hair went wrong and what was supposed to be loverly curls was rather stragly looking, So I ened up trying to put it up and talk to Pete who had decided to ring me at 6 and tell me that I had half an hour to get there. I mean seriously if he wanted me down there he shouldn't have rang me. Then he texted me every five minutes telling me how much time I had left. Then that I owed him a drink. Yeah whatever.
Anyhoo got down there and drank a couple of drinks. We used p 2 disposable cameras in there :S hmmm
Went to Chicago.
Drinks were buy one get one free. Bargin. Me, Pete and Emma started on shots. Lol, not quite sure what we drank.... Somehow I managed to get 5 free drink tokens off of Pete cos I'm like special! And so yeah I hardly spent anything. Whoo.
We danced everyone was actually pretty drunk and dancing around like idiots. Lol. Me Emma and Pete were there and must have looked like some sort of threesome. Especially when we ended up in a heap on the floor! Yeah everyones talking about that one.....
But yeah it was a great night. We danced, we were groaped, we were licked, we took 308 picture! Hmmm. All on disposable cameras which need to be developed, Hev best remember...
I have no picyures an I'm hoping to nick some of theirs.....
Anyhoo it was great and I felt absolutely fantastic Monday morning! Love it!
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw, love :P
You havent blogged for a whole 6days...
hinthint
Post a Comment