Even thought itr's been a while since I've updated it really doesn't feel like much has happened really.
Last week was just manic. I was sooo tired by the end of it. I know it was my own fault and I should have done less. I know. I got to the poibnt where I was either going to shout at everyone or cry. On Saturday Lou and Nick sent me home. I mean actually told me that I had to go.
Christmas was alright. For some reason it didn't really feel like Christmas though.... I don't know why. I got CD's and DVD's and my perfume which I'm sure ASDA will be glad about cos I'm not going to be stealing the tester all the time :) And my backpack lol
Going shopping with Lydia and Clare in Bristol tomorrow. Though I can't really buy anything cos the chip doesn't work on my card :( so I need to find my cheque book and use cheques....
I need to get my hair done.... I want some colour put in it but I don't know what... I wanna get it done Tuesday so that I don't have to bother Tuesday night. We're going out for Lydia and Clare leaving thing... Karaoke night at Chicgo Rock. Anyone who want to come is more than welcome.
Japan in 2 weeks 4 days! lol
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nooooooooo you're leaving me, what am i gonna do? who am i meant to annoy online now? damn you - plus im overly jealous of you.
What perfume was it?
oh and you best reply to this like now and not in a million days time like normal
:D
im waiting....
can you tell i have nothing better to do?
It was a Morgan one. It's really nice, we all nick it at work.
I'll try and like find a computer and stuff and blog and shit.
You'll be too busy in a great place doing fun stuff to blog :P
You'll get distracted by all the pretty japan men or something
Post a Comment