Sunday, December 03, 2006

The sound of silence

Sooooo...... This week has gone really quickly....

Pete and Emma kinda left on Tuesday. It's weird it's different but not different. If that makes sense, they ant me to go with them..... They tried to steal me away on Wednesday to go to lunch with them... Lol. No one seems to want me to go though....

I've lost my voice... Well its betterish now but I'm still not normal.... Lol. Yesterday I was running and because I had to practically shout down the phone so that people could hear me by the endk of the day I could barely speak. :( I know such a tragic lose! Anyhoo I asked Sheilah to cover my shift today coz I was on desk and theres no way that I could have survived answering the phone all day to customers....

Hopefully I'll be ok on Tuesday cos I'm supposed to be goin to karaoke with Lydia and peoples. Lydia wants us to do the Spice Girls so I best have a voice.... and yes we do have five of us... yeah we've had nothing better to do. lol.

I'm kinda bored actually. It's weird. I don't really have anything I need to do....

7 comments:

charcoalfeathers said...

and which one are you gonna be?

Troubled Angel said...

Scary....

charcoalfeathers said...

are you gonna afro your hair up?

Troubled Angel said...

No, and I'm not weaing platform shoes or leopard print either.....

charcoalfeathers said...

Rubbish :P

I did the space girls in Ibiza when i was like 10, i was sporty spice, obvi i was amazing...

you really should dress up like them too ya know..

Troubled Angel said...

Lol. I was scary spice in primary school.. we dressed up and preformed in an assembly randomly...

charcoalfeathers said...

aw
i miss childhood days