I went to work today. Yay! It was actually better than usual actually.
I’ve been on like a million and one tills today. Well almost. I was covering breaks for most of the day.
I was on till:
3
17
15
14
15 (again)
14 (again)
21 and
5.
I was the greeter too. I took Ollie off for his break. He asked me to. It was soo scary. You have all these people coming at you. And the scary ASDA credit card people were talking to me, although they didn’t offer me a card. And I didn't speak over the tanoy (I hate my voice).
A lot of weird stuff happened today. a lot of scary stuff.
I was called flower by this random guy. Who was extremely scary looking. And old.
I’d just finished doing Jans break and a guy stood at customer services was dressed as Elvis.
Then another guy came along wearing seventies clothes with a big afro (which kinda looked like my old hair). Anita found it very funny and said that she thought Elvis was dead. Even Debra laughed.
When I took Becky off for a break this guy came along with a bunch of roses. He gave one to me and one to Steph. He was scary looking too.
When I’d finished that I took my rose and tried to give it to Angela because she wasn’t talking to me cause I didn’t come back to the till after my break. She gave it back to me and said it was a birthday present so I gave it to Niki telling her it was a birthday present. She didn’t want it though and gave it back to me.
I gave it to Stacy in the end. And guess who she was serving? Janine and Jo. It was quite funny really. They looked like they didn’t know what to say. They watched me, I know they did. I was there acting all normal and ignoring them and stuff. I think they expected me to be all silent cause they were there but no. I gave Stacy the rose and we talked for a bit. And then I went cause I had to take Sheena off.
But then I didn’t take her off for like another five minutes. Sue broke some eggs and so I went to get her some more. But I got the wrong ones. The customers said that was fine but those ones were broke too so I had to go again.
I’ve got next Sunday off. Yay! that’s like my first day off in like forever. So yay.
That my weird day at ASDA.
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment