Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Psychologist's Field Day

Today was, errr, boring. Margie wasn’t back so we were all together. (Damn it)
In the morning we had Stella.


We were doing about dying children, I know it’s not a great subject but she could have made it more interesting.

Lora spent the lesson making up new TV shows. And drawing in my notebook. I think that Stella thought that she was making notes or something.

At the end of the lesson, we had to draw a “happy” picture.

Everyone seemed to draw flowers and suns and stuff.

I wanted to draw squiggles. So I did.

I had blue and pink squiggles in the middle and then I drew a stick person that apparently looked like an ant.

Ally told me that it wasn’t happy so I drew a face around it and put springy things around like hair.

We had to talk about our pictures and Stella said that mine would be a field day for a psychologist. Unlike Jo’s empty box………

We went to the pub for lunch. As usual they didn’t come. We had chips and chocolate moose’s. Was quite fun. They put grass on the chips and someone had tried to eat Kim’s.

Hilly’s lesson was…. Hilly’s lesson. Child protection is so much fun in the afternoon! Me and Jo passed notes and stuff. We went on the computers to do work and I didn’t do any, big surprise. Jo told me to update but I didn’t do that either so……. Yeah.

Major thing today. That lot were late all day. We were given a half hour break they took 40 minutes. We had an hour and a half for lunch and they came in half an hour late. Why? Why do they always get away with it?

It just annoys me.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

I psycho analysed you. You're troubled, lost, confused, alone. You don't know what direction to take next in your life...yesh...=|

Yeah i dont get why they all got away with it too, Idiots. I hate them. and where did Alice go?