Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Wish I Were A Glow worm

"I wish I were a glow worm
cause glow worms are never glum
how could you be unhappy
when the sun shines out you bum"

My friend Cerys always used to say that, just thought I'd share that with you.
It's been nearly two years since I left there and I can't say that I've really regretted it. I mean, I missed everyone and all that.
But if I had stayed I would have been the same me that i was then.
I wouldn't be me.
I wouldn't be "Numni".
Anyway. I haven't updated as much as I did yesterday, probably cause I've got "no" work to do.
Tomorrow should be fun, the "best friends" are being split up for the day, and the one thats with us will be as nice as pie to us cause she hasn't got the other one.
I really need something to happen. So that I can talk about something thats not a load of crap.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

now whos being bitchy =P

and if you hadnt of come to college you would have never met meeeeeeeeee