Monday, April 25, 2005

ummmm......

Anyhoo. Umm not really much to say.
I went to work. We talked- alot. Lorraine kept picking on me. She said I was a horrible person- to a customer!!!! I know she doesn't mean it really, but yeah, meanness.
I should be doing work right now but im doing this and talking to people. Which is why I've now got a blog. *coughs* Jo.
Placement tomorrow. Yay. I am sooo gonna fail. I fell so unwanted there like I'm in the way all the time, I'm not really ever given anything to do. And I broke Kerry. So on the whole not great.
Today I worked out that its 11 days till my birthday. Which is scary. I'm gonna be a grown up. Everyone keeps saying i should have a party or something but i don't really want one.
I just forgot what i was gonna say....................................... so yeah.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

All pink and numnish.

How can you brake Kerry? =|

Heh. Weird. Anyhoo, you dont need to pass this placement anyways so dont worry about it. Theres only a few more days left there so it'll be okay.