Ha I love days where you can get away with doing basically nothing.
I got paid to go to Argos today. How amazing is that?
I had to get Sams leaving presents and stuff and that involved alot of stress because at the time we didn't have that much money really blah, but then more people gave so it was cool. Sam seems prett happy about her stuff. Yay!
Pete is an annoying fuck. Argh the shoe story again. He was telling Kirsty about his suede shoes tonight. So not happy. Never going to live that one down. Plus he keeps telling me that I do no work :( Mean.
I need to do something with my hair. Blah. *hates hair* seriously I don't want to relax it for a while coz it'll all die. But I don't want an afro. So...... blah. And no, I'm not going to shave it all off. That would be silly.
Oh and I've been talked into going t o the summer party. I wasn't sure wheter coz no one seems to be going buuut Karen gave me a ticket so..... Only now I need to get something new to wear....... Well I don't be you know I do.
I can't think of anything else to write but for some reason I feel like blogging even though I don't really have anything to blog about.... Yeah I'm going to shut up now.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mines up now and your's is not.
Hmmm.
Lame
Post a Comment