Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thing

Q: First thing you did this morning?:
A: Erm..... Think I actually woke up and wathed the end of Big Brother. Yeah slightly odd, I couldn't be botherd to get out of bed though.

Q: Last thing you ate:
A: A mini ice cream cone thing.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?:
A: Always do..... Atm Sam's ressie, looks like I'll be buying.

Q: What's annoying you right now?:
A: People being ungenerous

Q: What's the last movie you saw?:
A: I watched The Terminal last night, it was pretty good actually, still got loads I haven't atched though

Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?:
A: Depends

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
A: Not really

Q: Where is the last place you went?:
A: Work.... yay fun.

Q: Who is the last person you called?:
A: Um, Jo but she didn't answer so... *checks phone* Mum

Q: Been cheated on?:
A: Not as far as I know

Q: Do you look like your mum or dad?:
A: Apparently...

Q: Do you have any siblings?:
A: Yes, Myrtle the turtle

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: Yeah I would say so what with being "smiler" and all

Q: Do you think that a person is thinking of you too?
A: Not really no

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity):
A: love

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Yeah sometimes

Q: Are you a friendly person?:
A: Yeah I hope so

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night?:
A: Erm mine

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
A: Pink, I'm having abit of a pink day today, I haven't really worn pink lately so I thought I'd make up for it, I know there was a time when people (Jo) would get worried if I didn;t wear pink for a coupld of days.

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?:
A: Watching the Terminal

Q: I can't wait:
A: For Disney Land. Lol I'm such a child. Me and Becky have been working stuff out about the journey and stuff. Lol.

Q: Do you own a picture phone?:
A: Yep and I've had it for about 7 months I think that's actually a record for me.

Q: Song that makes you cry?:
A: Stop Crying Your Heart Out- Oasis, Confessional Song- Charlotte Church, not quite sure why though, but they do sometimes

Q: Are you a normally happy person?:
A: That's what everyone tells me

Q: Has anyone besides your friends and family ever said 'i love you' to you?:
A: No

Q: Is your self-esteem extremely low?:
A: No comment

Q: What color are your eyes?:
A: Brown

Q: Long or Short Hair?:
A: Middleish

Q: Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?
A: Girls I think

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Not for while actually, I wanted to the other night for no reason, but didn't

Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: No

Q: Do you believe in soulmates?
A: Maybe

Q: Do you have dreams and goals?
A: Tbh I don't know anymore

Q: How would you like to spend the rest of your life?
A: *shrugs* Happy?

Q: Already have your kid's names picked out?
A: Lol no we were talking about this the other night a work.... I dunno

Q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
A: I really don't want to get up in the morning

Q: Take any vitamins?
A: No

Q: What are you about to do?
A: Prolly go to bed like a good girl

Q: Have any regrets?
A: Prolly not applying for uni last year, would have made things a whole lot easier.

Q: When was the last time you drank alcohol?
A: Never?? Erm... last week, I drank a bottle of the mint choc stuff, twas lush, not all in one go though

Q: Does drinking really fix everything?
A: "Alcohol is a depressant" :P so no not really, It just seems like it

Q: What song are you listening to right now?
A: Take Your Mama- Scissor Sisters

Q: Where are you going to college?
A: Nowhere

Q: Would you rather be single or in a relationship?
A: Where ever I'm happier

Q: Do you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?
A: no

Q: Rate life as of right now.
A: Depends on the day, today ok

Q: What color are your nails right now?
A: Erm, nail colour?

Q: Who was the last person you met?
A: Erm, work people

Q: Would you say that most people who first meet you like you?
A: i guess, you'd have to ask them.....

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

'Q: Is your self-esteem extremely low?:
A: No comment'

No comment obvi means yes.silly.

Oh btw i stole.

Troubled Angel said...

Erm.......

Thief! :P