Sunday, May 21, 2006

Neither here nor there

I'm kinda lost again. Well I say again but I've never really been unlost. Not for a while.....

Work is shit. Argh, but I am doing "jobs" alot of the time so I get to walk around and not deakl with people. Seriously I really can't be doing with people at the moment, well the general public anyways. Grrr.

I hate to think what the new people think I actually do at work. I mean in the evenings I've been doing put backs or "holding the phone" or running or well stood talking (about very important matters of course) while they're like sat at their checkouts working. Ooops. I'm sure they'll get over it. What can I say I'm just special.

Saw Lynn yesterday, during one of my "holding the phone" sessions, it's was odd, she was like really nice and supportive and stuff. Weird.

Went to see Brick tonight with Jo and Kerry. Me and Jo liked it and well, Kerrys just Kerry so I don;t think she did, it's not a very her film really. But yeah I liked it.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Pssst *points at title*
i think you missed a letter...

Go find a new job.