[A is for age]-- 19
[B is for beer of choice]-- I don't like beer.
[C is for career]-- Bogey, though I don't really consider that much of a career.
[D is for your dog's name]-- Scruffy
[E is for your essential daily items]-- Phone and internet
[F is for favorite song at the moment]-- Coldplay, Fix You
[G is for favorite games]-- Anything against Laura coz I usually win! Erm seriously, um, Monopoly or connect four.
[H is for Hometown]-- Bath kinda I suppose
[I is for the instrument you play]-- I used to play the guitar and the key board
[J is for favorite flavour of juice]-- Apple
[K is for kids]-- Some day
[L is for last hug?]-- Kat earlier
[M is for marriage]-- Maybe one day, we were all looking at wedding dresses Monday night was quite amusing.
[N is for name of your crush]-- .........
[O is for overnight hospital stays]-- 1- when I had my tonsils out when I was 11
[P is for phobias]-- Needles
[Q is for quote]-- "Today is the tommorow we worried about yesterday"
[R is for biggest regret]-- Not applying for uni last year, I think things would be simpiler now if I had
[S is for status]-- Single
[T is for time you wake up]-- Depends
[U is for underwear]-- Today? Blue
[V is for vegetable you love]-- Carrots
[W is for worst habit]-- Getting distracted
[X is for x-rays you've had]-- A couple
[Y is for yummy food you make]-- Chicken stir fry
[Z is for your Zodiac sign]-- Taurus
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment