Why do people seem to think that i know everything?
why do they ask me things and expect me to know the answers?
Why do people who never talk to me suddenly text me and ask me about stuff?
Why do I tell them? I know that they're using me. I know that they would'nt want to know me if they did'nt want that piece of information.
I've been told I'm too nice for my own good. Maybe I am. I don't know.
But I know I'm not the font of all knowledge, I dont know everything.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi-
I'm waisting time between classes and I decided to click the "next blog" button to see what I found. Low and behold, I found your blog. I have lived in the US all my life rarely leaving the state of Illinois. We have always used the grading system of A being the best, then B, C is average, then D, and F being you have failed the course. I was wondering how the system you use works. I have never seen a grade of E before.
-Mike_618
Post a Comment