Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's Not A Law You Know.

I don’t want a party.

I’m not going to be convinced to have one.

My birthdays next week, like I’m gonna be able to organise anything in that time. So give it a rest.

I’m going to the pub. Isn’t that enough?

I hate the way everyone thinks that you have to do something for your 18th like its law or something.

Its not.

Your 18th is no different to any other birthday. Ok so you can legally buy alcohol and vote (I should be doing both on mine………. Maybe) it doesn’t make it special. Its just another birthday.

Its not like you’re gonna get a telegraph from the queen or anything.

Just because they want to have a party. Just because they want to go to a party.

Its just an excuse for people to get drunk and stuff.

Its just a social event that people can say they went to. “oh I went to such-in-such’s party last night.” it’s not about the person who the parties for.

You don’t need to have a party for your 18th.

End of.

1 comment: