I got a brochure from Disney Land today. I knew it was coming but i was like "wow I got post". I never get post anymore. (I know reallly interesting).
Anyway I havent really looked though it but I did have a quick flick and found a price cheaper than the one that Katie told me yesterday so yeah.
I went to placement today. It was ok. I was with Jean and she was ok. But she did get me to set up an activity off the top of my head, the first thing i thought of was sticking which is crappy but yeah, and then when i was doing it i thought of like a million things that i could have done.
I went into ASDA to buy some flowers and was pounced upon by Becky. She asked me if i was working (she always does that) and then asked if i want to work next Monday cause shes running and shes got like four people for the afternoon. So Im working 9-6. But its time and a half and she says that if she can send anyone home that she'll send me so it might not be six so thats ok.
I'm going back to college tomorrow. Tis poop. I have shitloads of work to do really and i just dont have the motivation that I used to, I know I have to do it but i just dont.
Im gonna go pretend to do some work now.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And me. Blah.
You get to see me tomorrow. Ha, lucky you =|
But like yeah, you know you looooove work and im sure its better then being at placement, right? plus you'll get lots and lots of money...for Disney Land =P
So how much was the prices you looked at?
http://www.mypethealthinsurance.org.uk
Loose or shed hair cannot only mat and cause problems, but it can also be inhaled and lead to digestive issues or hair balls.
Post a Comment