Friday, April 29, 2005

Thats ASDA Price.

So toady I went in ASDA 4 times. Thats an achievement even for me.

First time with mum in the morning.

Second time with Jo and Sarah cause we were told there was cheap Haribo. But there wasn't.

Third time with Sarah and Jo again to buy food for lunch.

And finally for work. I don't work on Fridays. But when I went in with Sarah and Jo the first time. Jane said that she would let me go at 8:30 but she didn't.

So college was pointless. I did no work. But then thats not exactly new.

Went to town in the break. I bought Jo a "willy hoopla" thingy but she knows so I can say. And that was about it.

Went down town after and bought Beavens present. So yeah apart from the other part of Jo's I'm up to date on presants.

Went to work. When I went upsatirs I went to the front of the store and Ollie gave me a hug and we talked for a bit about stuff and my birthday. Jane called me lovely. And then ignored me for most of the night. She was only playing around though so that was OK. I was in quite a good mood at work actually. I was very talkative with the customers and stuff enev when they really pissed me off and stuff.

My Mum came in when I'd finished. She was talking to Jane. Somehow they got onto where we live and Jane now says that I can work on Fridays til 10 and she'll give me a lift home cause she only lives up the road.

My Mum told Ollie what thay've got me for my birthday. The stuff in the bag which I wasn't allowed to see. And he does work on Thursdays so when I go in theres gonna be no escape from the tanoy announcement. I have to go in though. Tp buy alcohol from Vicky cause shes gonna ask me for ID. See we've got it all planned out.

I got home and had a shower. And slipped. I now have a massive bruise on my hip which hurts.

And now I'm sat here writing my blog. (and no bitching today see)

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Lol.

Numni fell over hahahahaha just like you fell outta the bus. Lmao. Sorry.