I can't believe it actually happened. They actually went through with it. But they did.
We currently have a massive hole in our window.
Yes someone, not pointing fingers or anything has thrown a brick at our window.
It's lucky I suppose that no one was in the living room at the time. Dad had gone to bed and me and mum were sat in the kitchen, play Mario Kart of all things. I was beating her and we were going to call it a day but we kept playing one more game, you know just one more. It's lucky we did really. A few minutes afte we started another one, we heard a huge smash.
Shit.
We didn't know what the fuck it was. Went into living room and theres glass everywhere. The curtains were closed and we didn't want to open them, you know just in case.
I rang the police, Mum was just standing there. I dunno what happened I just did it. The thing is first I called ### didn't get through though suprisingly! The when I rang the right number, I started babbling and the woman goes "who did you want to speak to?" "um, the police" So I rang told them what happened and someone came out.
I made mum a cup of tea. You know by by this time Laura's in hysterics, Dad's well Dad, this stuff really isn't good for him, he's bad enough as it is without this happening.
The police came I talked to them. It was really weird, I was calm and articulate and all that crap, I really don't know how though, all I wanted to do was cry.
They aren't going to be able to prove who it was. But I think for most people it'll be obvious. I mean to say who else would do it? But you can't get forensic evidence from a brick.
At the moment theres a man drilling into out window frame boarding up the window.
I don't know why but I just needed to blog. You know I've had such a block from it. I try to and I just can't I just can't find anything to say. But tonight I had to.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
eeeep, scary stuffs =|
Who do you think did it?
where are you? Are you still at Craigs?
Yeah, i was at home from like Tuesday afternoon til Sat, came back to his yesturday afternoon. He stayed with me for a few days and wouldnt let me use the comp :P
I'll be back online...somewhen, depends when i go home.
Post a Comment