Reading old blog entries is so weird. My blog was so much better then. My life seemed more interesting to me then I think. I had more to talk about at least. I was really bitchy though.
Me and Lydia spent todat talking about stuff at work today, Lorraine kept telling me off :(
I've pretty much been on the computer since I got home really. I've been talking to people and I've actually been on myspace for like the first time since I set it up.
ASDA are having a special DVD discount thing for staff and stuff, we'll get 20% off all the DVDs. But you can only but 2 copies of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. WTF? I mean why would you need to buy more than one anyways?
I'm thinking of applying to Virgin. I have the number, but I don't know whether to ring or not. I mean the money's pretty good so It would help. I dunno.
I want to go away now. It's really weird. I want this year to be over. I want to be somewhere else. I'm still a bit "OMG am I actually going to do this?" But yeah. Me and Lydia were talking earlier about it and we were saying how it would be good for people to meet us out there and stuff for a bit somewhere *hints* I dunno it's not till next year but I'm kind of scared.
Also it dawned on me today, I'm going to be 20 next year. I'm not going to be a teenager any more. How weird is that?
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thats scary, dont scare me.
Which part? And erm sorry?
the whole i'm 20 next year, that makes me 20 next year =|
Wow thats clever :P
It's so weird. We worked out that we'd be prolly be in Australia then. Like Omg.
I still don't know what I want to do or anything.
Post a Comment